Booking Cancellation, only at working hours and days
Super economy tickets are non-refundable, non-changeable after booking for any reason.
• Tickets can only be cancelled in accordance with the following conditions, as long as you hold refundable tickets:
Super economy tickets are not refunduble,
o Up to 15 days before departure: 100% refund
o Up to 8 days before departure: 75 % refund
o Up to 24 hours before departure: 50 % refund
• Our booking fee is non-refundable and, apart from the above-mentioned fees,
a cancellation fee of 5 EUR per ticket is also applied. (VAT 24% included on all fees)
•IMPORTANT: In order to receive any refund, the actual printed tickets should be delivered to our office at
Seretis Travel, GREECEFERRIES
61, Panepistimiou Str., Omonia Sq,
Athens, 10564, Greece.
tel 0030 2103251295,
For emergency mobile 0030 6974823355
• In case of traveller non-show, for any reason, no refund can be provided.
Change of Booking, only at working hours and days
• You can change the departure date/time of your tickets, within 48 hours before departure, upon availability on the requested itinerary if your tickets are changeable.
• Super economy tickets are non-refundable, non-changeable after booking
• When we make a change, a 5 EUR change fee per ticket is applied.
• If you request to change your tickets from 14 days to 48 hours before departure, you will have to receive your new tickets from our offices in Athens or arrange courier delivery in Greece with us, because of the upcoming departure date. This will be confirmed to you by the agents of Greeceferries.com.
• In case you have already received via courier the printed tickets that you wish to change, you must deliver them back to our office in Athens at 61, Panepistimiou Str, Omonia Sq, Athens, Greece, 10564, in person or via mail, or courier, in order to receive your new tickets.
• Tickets can be changed only once and cannot be cancelled or changed again.
WHAT STEPS SHOULD I TAKE?
1. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirement, Last minute changes/cancellations cannot be guaranteed,
2. In case of changing tickets, proceed with the payment of the change fee according to the instruction you will receive from our stuff,
3. Receive a confirmation of cancellation or new booking code, depending on your request,
4. In case you have entitled a refund, it is guaranteed by Greeceferries.com that it will be transferred to your credit card, as soon as it is received by the shipping company,
5. Please, note that in case your ferry tickets were printed, in order for you to receive any refund, the printed ferry tickets should be delivered to our office in Athens at 61, Panepistimiou Str., Omonia Sq, Athens,10564, Greece, by yourself or via mail or courier, Always inform us the tracking Number,
In case your itinerary was cancelled by the shipping company or due to weather conditions, seamen strike, etc, you get a full refund please.
AT YOUR ATTENTION:
Special Offer Tickets of low cost are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-CHANGEABLE, as it is noted in our booking engine, in the ticket’s class description area, next to the ticket’s cost, and before finalizing your booking payment,
Change & Cancellation requests are taken into consideration during office working hours. In case the request is made while the office is closed, it will not be handled when it is sent, but on the earliest date and time that our agents could handle the case according to the opening hours of our Office,
tel: 0030 210 3251295 , 3241776 for emergency 0030 6974823355
Opening hours (in local time)
• Monday – Friday | 09:00 to 17:00
• Saturday (From March to December)| 10:00 to 14:00
The office will remain closed on official Public Holidays in GREECE.
Greek Public Holidays 2020:
January -01st, 2020 – New Year’s Day
January -06th, 2020 – Epiphany
March —02nd, 2020 – Clean Monday/Orthodox Ash Monday
March —25th, 2020 – Independence Day
April —–17th, 2020- Holy Friday
April —–18th, 2020 – Holy Saturday
April —–19th, 2020 – Easter Day
April —–21nd, 2020- Easter Monday
May ——01 st, 2020- Labour Day
June ——08th, 2020 – Holy Spirit
August –15th, 2020 – Assumption of the Theotokos
October- 28th,2020 -Remembrance , Greek Resistance during WWII
December -25th, 2019 – 2020 Christmas Day
December -26th, 2019 – 2020 2nd Day of Christmas