The Port of Ermioni
Where is the port of Ermioni | Ferry Schedule of Ermioni port | Ferry from Athens to Ermioni | Ferry to Ermioni from Piraeus | Ferry from Ermioni to Saronic Islands | Connected ports of Ermioni port | Ferry ticket price to Ermioni
Ermioni is a small coastal town in the eastern part of Argolis, Peloponnese. Located across the island of Hydra, this town is also close to travel destinations such as Epidaurus, Nafplion, Methana and Porto Heli. We recommend the town of Ermioni for those who want to spend a quiet holiday by the sea or on the beach. It can also be a good option for those who want to get away from the noise of Athens for a while.
Ermioni is established on the slopes of mountains rising from the coast to the inland regions and is home to many summerhouses. It is a recreational holiday destination especially preferred by families. Although there are nice little beaches close to the harbor, a short drive is required to reach the most beautiful beaches.
There are seabuses departing from Piraeus every day to Ermioni. The best time to visit is the summer season, and the ferry trip to Ermioni from Athens takes two hours or a little more. Also, boats and sea taxis depart from the small port of Metohi, which is close to Ermioni, to Hydra. There are also ferry services between this port and the Saronic Islands Poros, Spetse and Hydra. Thus, you can island hopping to islands such as Poros, Spetse and Hydra, starting from Ermioni harbor or Pireaus. We would like to point out that there is a daily ferry service from both the islands and Piraeus to the port during the summer.
Ferry ticket prices to Ermioni from: Athens 32 €, Poros 17 €, Hydra 8 € and up
Connected Ports to Ermioni:
- Pireaus (Athens): The main harbor of not only Athens but also whole Greece. It is situated on the western shores of the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
- Spetses: The island of Spetses, located in the Saronic Gulf in Greece, very close to the Peloponnese, is a small island with a wealthy historical background. Today, with many lovely mansions, it is an attractive spot.
- Porto Heli: Porto Heli is situated on the eastern side of the Peloponnese, a small seaside town with a large port.
- Hydra: Positioned in the middle of the Argo Saronic Gulf, Hydra, one of the most multi-cultural Greek islands.
- Poros: In the southern part of the Saronic Gulf, Poros is a modest Greek island
Book Ferry to Ermioni by GreeceFerries.com
All ferries from and to Ermioni can be booked online through greeceferries.com. GreeceFerries search engine is a fast and user-friendly platform to book your ferry ticket online. Furthermore, our dedicated customer service and professional assistance is always at your disposal. You can call us at office hours between 10:00 and 17:00 or send us email via [email protected] for 7/24.