GreeceFerries.com is operated by Seretis Travel Ltd, a Greek travel agency licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organisation (License No 02 06 E 60000411201). Seretis Travel Ltd welcomes to Greece 15.000 travellers per year.
Our goal is to provide ticket issuance and delivery services for ferries from, to and within Greece to anyone in the world. Our main focus is on offering quality travel consultancy to our clients, meaning honest evaluation of every service being provided. Our staff with its 25 years of experience in the tourism field provides services that match ideally your needs.
GreeceFerries.com via GreeceTours.com, its sister page, offers tours in classical monuments and the popular Greek islands for booking online. Should you need assistance with tailor made requests, our travel consultants will provide it.
GreeceFerries.com | Seretis Travel Ltd.
Travel Services in Greece
Address 61, Panepistimiou Ave (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonia Sq, Athens, Greece, 10564 (google map link).
Tel. +30 210 32 51 295, +30 210 32 41 776
Mob. +30 6974 823 355 (in case of emergency)
Google Hangouts Invite us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype username Greeceferries.com
Opening hours (in local time)
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 to 17:00
- From March 5, 2016 every Saturday | 10:00 to 14:00
The office will remain close on the following dates because of National holiday, apart from every Sunday.
- March 14th, 2016 – Clean Monday
- March 25th, 2016 – National Anniversary of the Greek Revolution
- April 29th, 2016 – Holy Friday
- April 30th, 2016 – Holy Saturday
- May 1st, 2016 – Easter Day & Labour Day
- May 2nd, 2016 – Day after Easter Day
- June 20th, 2016 – Holy Spirit
- August 15h, 2016 – Assumption of the Theotokos
- October 28th, 2016 – National Anniversary of the Greek Resistance during WWII